Our local shelter is receiving a litter of puppies. And they need foster homes to keep them healthy until their vaccinations take hold. Guess who will be hosting a foster puppy for the next two weeks?
When a puppy comes to visit, we get ready by:
- bringing the extra crate down from the attic
- setting up the exercise pen
- cleaning up any attractive messes
- doing as much work as I can in advance
- putting the dirty laundry behind a baby gate (I don’t need any more crotchless panties, thank you very much)
Honey gets ready by putting all her toys away.
Okay, puppy. We’re ready for you.
Your Turn: I really struggle to get work done with a puppy in the house. Any tips you can suggest?