Sage, over at The [Mis]Adventures of Sage, has given Something Wagging This Way Comes a Doggie Bloggie Award. As a treat, it’s almost as yummy as liver! Thank you.
Of course, with gifts come responsibilities. And receiving a Doggie Bloggie has a few rules:
1) Thank the person who gave the award and link to them.
2) Name 10 things about yourself–creative, weird, enticing, whatever.
3) Award 15 doggie bloggers–whoever you think deserves this regardless of whether they are old or new.
4) Share the love with the doggie bloggers you award by commenting on their site.
5) Finally, have a great time! After all, doggies are nothing if not fun!
So here are my 10 things. Or 5 things about me and 5 things about Honey. After all, she does write the captions:
- I don’t have a tv or a cell phone but I love my computer.
- I love the smell of sleeping dogs.
- My strangest job task ever was to order cadavers for medical students learning about trauma surgery.
- Every time I pass a dog I sing out, “puppy!”
- I love the water and regularly swim and kayak. That’s why I adopted a Golden Retriever–to enjoy the water with me.
- Honey does not like the water and doesn’t swim.
- She will, however, go for a kayak ride.
- Honey’s sister Goldie is a move star. She has a small part in a movie called The Red Lunchbox, coming this fall.
- She loves to sit on laps and cuddle.
- Honey likes to play tug even more than she likes to fetch.
And here are 15 dog blogs I enjoy reading on a regular basis (in no particular order):
So enjoy visiting some terrific dog blogs! And stop over to visit Sage.