Americans complain that soccer is boring.
But two playful pups have a suggestion: break up the non-action with a romp on the field.
It works for me:
American football has been drastically improved by Puppy Bowl. We’ve now seen the excitement puppies add to soccer. I’m waiting to see a kitty rugby scrum next.
What’s Wagging Next?
1) I’m dealing with computer problems. To prepare for maintenance and repairs, I’m backing up my computers to the cloud, which limits my time online (the back up is taking all my bandwidth).
I look forward to catching up with all my favorite blogs and animal loving friends as soon as I finish the back-up and repairs.
2) Stories about the January Train Your Dog Month Challenge are rolling in. Read the stories in the linky list and add your own. I’ll be announcing the random winner of an animal welfare donation and prize back on Friday, February 8.
3) I’ll be reviewing a very special book in the Valentine’s edition of Pet Travel Tuesday at A Traveler’s Library on Tuesday, February 12. Stop by to learn all about Ella in Europe: An American Dog’s International Adventures.
4) I guess I’m not the only one who wishes she could find a local bar with all-you-can-eat appetizers and half price drinks during Puppy Bowl this Sunday. If that’s true, stop back tomorrow to learn how you can make the big Puppy Bowl event more social.
5) And finally, for those eager for foster dog news. Layla is fitting in just fine. After the usual stress of finding herself in a new place, she’s made herself at home with all her favorite behaviors: snuggling under the blankets, perching on the back of the sofa to watch the world go by, and sleeping by my feet while I’m on the computer. I’ll have more news about her next week.
What sporting event do you think would be improved by animals on the field? And don’t suggest birds at NASCAR–that’s just dangerous.