Have you ever entered a 50/50 raffle?
Everyone chips in a few dollars and a name is drawn from a hat. The money collected is split between one of the entrants and a charity.
Promote, have fun, and help animals.
Felissa Hadas over at Two Little Cavaliers is hosting a fun, social media version of a 50/50 raffle. And you have just a few hours to join in.
- Sign up at the Two Little Cavaliers website.
- Contribute $10 by sending a gift via Paypal to Felissahadas2gmail.com.
- The total amount raised will be split with 40% going to a participating blogger and 60% going to an animal charity.
- Each blogger will provide 3 links they’d like to promote. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- During the two weeks between December 14th and 28th, you’ll receive the html code for three blog posts which you’ll publish on your site. The posts will introduce your readers to other bloggers participating in the event.
- Following the other blogs will get you entered to win the prize.
- One winner will be selected using the 3 Raffelcopter widgets via random.org.
- Non-bloggers that want to chip in can, too. All funds from non-bloggers will go to the charity of the winner’s choosing.