A few years back, I decided I needed a little childish fun in my life. Some of the things I tried fell by the wayside–coloring books, puzzles, games.
But I developed a genuine fondness for comic books that remains with me–particularly the superheroes of the DC Universe. And what could be the only thing that makes comic superheroes more fun? Adding dogs to the mix, of course.
Here are my ideas about which superheroes match certain dog breeds.
- Batman – Dark and obsessive, highly intelligent, intense focus on the job at hand. Definitely a Border Collie.
- Wonder Woman – elegant, intelligent, loyal and strong. Most certainly a German Shepherd.
- Superman – All-American, strong, handsome, patriotic, but not quite as smart as Batman. Superman would be a Labrador Retriever.
- Robin – cheerful, athletic, personable, with a great sense of humor. Yep, that would be a Golden Retriever.
- Flash – fastest man on earth? He’s gotta be a Greyhound.
If your dog was a superhero, who would he be? Do you have a canine Black Canary or Batgirl? A doggy Wolverine or Captain America? Channel your inner geek and share here.
It’s the Saturday Blog Hop so hop on!