Honey tells me I’ve been neglecting my readers and friends–posting less frequently, visiting fewer of my favorite blogs, and failing to comment when I do visit. Although she’s too kind and gentle to cause too much of a guilt trip, Honey definitely suggests I make amends.
That’s why we’re hosting Honey’s Holiday Happening.
Starting on Monday, I’ll post a clue about where Honey went on her summer vacation. I’ll continue to post clues throughout the week as well as “encouragement” on Facebook and Twitter.
Next Saturday during the blog hop will be the last chance to enter your guess. I’ll hold a random drawing from all the correct answers.
Here are the rules:
- You can’t enter if you are a friend or family member who already knows where Honey vacationed.
- You must enter your guess by sending me an email at somethingwagging”at”gmail”dot”com (you know the drill; replace the “at” with an “@” and the “dot” with a “.”)
- Do not enter your guess in the comments; we don’t want to ruin the fun for everyone else.
- Please wait until you’ve read at least three clues before making your guess.
- One entry per person; so make sure you’re happy with your answer before emailing it to me.
This contest is open to anyone in the world. I’m still researching the particulars but I think it will be an Amazon gift card.
No official clues will be offered on Facebook or Twitter but I will offer “encouragement” throughout the week. You can find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SomethingWagging. My twitter handle is S_Wagging.
Want to increase your odds of winning? Check in every day to get each clue. Subscribe by email here so you don’t miss a post or subscribe by RSS feed in the right column.
This is a blog hop. Hop on!