500th Post Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
I started blogging the day before Honey came home with us. Now, more than two years later, we’ve published our 500th post. Woo Hoo!
Celebrate this milestone with us by going on a doggy humor scavenger hunt for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card.
Here’s how it works:
- Look for the clue hidden (but not too hidden) in the funny links below.
- Enter the answers in the Rafflecopter.
- Get extra entries if you follow Something Wagging or leave a comment.
- The contest is open until Monday, June 11 at midnight EST.
- Tuesday, June 12 I’ll announce the winner.
- The contest is open to everyone unless you live somewhere that sweepstakes are not allowed by law.
So let’s get started.
Dog Humor Links
Funniest Dog Quotes – Look for the life event comedian Jeff Foxworthy claims looks like a wet St. Bernard coming in through a cat door.
Honey of a Name – In the first paragraph, you’ll find a British meat and pastry dish whose name we quickly eliminated as a possible name for Honey.
If We Love Puppies Because… Then Why… – Name the well-known American and British political figures whose jowls we don’t seem to love as much as those of puppies.
10 Things Your Dog is Most Thankful For – The #1 thing your dog is most thankful for is that toast always lands with the _______ side down.
The Migratory Patterns of the Fuzzy-Bellied Honey – According to a picture caption, the only way to sleep safely with a fuzzy-bellied Honey is when she’s in a __________.
Use the Rafflecopter to enter your scavenger hunt “finds” and to get other ways to increase your chances of winning.