Although it’s Wordless Wednesday, I have to say a few words about tripod dogs.
While we were trying to socialize Shadow to other dogs, we joined a play group at the Tompkins County SPCA. One family brought their newly-adopted tripod dog to give him a chance to play with other dogs in a supervised setting before seeing how he’d handle the public dog park.
He beat everyone on four legs. We’re talking Shiva-speed.
So if you meet a tripod dog, don’t feel sorry for her. Feel sorry for yourself that she doesn’t live with you already.
Thank you to the new folks supporting Honey and me at the March for the Animals fundraiser. It’s a great cause that has an impact on animal welfare all over the world, not just in my little corner of the world. Click here to see how.
A big wet kiss from Honey and undying thanks from me go out to our new donors:
- jewelry designer Jody and designer dog Poppycock
- Jan from the Poodle (and dog) Blog
- Leslie from Bringing Up Bella
- awesome real estate agent Diana
- Jodi with the eponymous blog (that makes 3 Jodi(y)s supporting us–my new favorite name)
- the whole GoPetFriendly team
- and the international woman of mystery, Pup Fan of I Still Want More Puppies
Thank you all for everything you do to help animals, whether fostering, adopting, advocating, and now giving.