Are you dog crazy? How many apply to you?
2. You find bits of dried cheese, salmon jerky, and liver in every jacket pocket, including those you wear for dress up or work.
3. You know what +R stands for.
5. Every time you see a dog lick his lips on a cute YouTube video, you worry about the stress he must be under.
7. Your dog has better nutrition than you do.
8. When you go out for a swim, the dog’s beach bag is bigger than yours.
9. You’ve invested in a doo-hickey that allows you to easily move tags when you change your dog’s collar.
10. Your favorite exclamation is “Oh My Dog!”
11. You wake up exhausted from shivering all night thanks to your pups hogging the blankets.
14. You’ve changed either your wardrobe or your decor to match your dog’s fur.
15. When you sing around the house, you change the lyrics so they’re about your dog:
- Beyonce’s “All You Fuzzy Puppies”
- Robert Palmer’s “Bad Case of Loving Duke”
- Lady Gaga’s “Pupper Face”
Add up the number that are true for you and check to see if you’re Dog Crazy.
10-15 are true: The DSM IV has a diagnosis for you. Oh, and you’re late for a fitting for one of those nice white jackets with the long arms.
5-9 are true:You probably have a mild case of puppy love. A shot of pupacillin should bump up your numbers.
0-4 are true: You just might be a cat.
What was your score? Are you dog crazy? Or just mildly neurotic? Share in the comments.
[image by cheerfulmonk.]
This is a blog hop. Hop on…